Pure Distilled Horse MSM vital to help maintain Good Health and Peak Fitness
Our MSM for Horses is a 99.9% pure Human Grade quality supplement and is essential for Joints, Muscles, Hooves, Lung Function and the Immune system. It is also a key nutrient to optimising a horses recovery time following exercise. This Horse MSM supplement comes with free UK delivery and has received many 5* reviews from happy customers.
Your horse or pony’s day to day is an absolute joy and privilege to be a part of whether you are competing, enjoying riding club and pony club activities or simply enjoying the countryside when hacking. Horse MSM is an essential part of your nutritional kit to maintain your horse or pony’s fitness and keep them in the very best of health.
What are the benefits to feeding MSM for Horses?
Research shows Horse MSM:
● Soothes Muscles and Joints
● Encourages blood circulation
● Vital for healthy cells and cell rigidity
● Supports cartilage, joint flexibility and mobility
● Essential for good immune system and lung function
● Promotes healthy hair and foot growth
● Optimises natural recovery time following exercise
Is Horse MSM for my horse or pony?
● Hard working/competition horses
● Horses in light work
● Older horses
● Horses looking in poor general health
● Horses with dull coats
Will my Horse/Pony like taking MSM?
● Great tasting powder easily mixed with feed or fed from hand
MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) is an organic form of bio available sulphur which is naturally present in the cells of all plants and animals. It is often deficient in the diet of horses as it is easily destroyed by hay making and feed production processes. The addition of MSM to the daily diet can help to maintain good health, particularly for horses in hard work or of advancing age.
MSM is a constituent of vitamins, co-enzymes and antioxidants which are essential for good health and peak fitness. At Scientific Nutritional Products, we use human food grade MSM that has been distilled for utmost purity, and is 99.9% pure.
MSM is linked to Joint Mobility, but plays a much wider role in all round health and condition. It is an essential component of connective tissue, the proteins which make up muscle, joints, skin, hair, hoof horn and keratin.
Only use Pure Distilled MSM. Distillation is the process of purifying MSM that uses heat to separate pure MSM from impurities and by-products through unique boiling points. In comparison, other suppliers of MSM use a crystallization process. In such cases however, the purity of MSM is highly dependent on the quality of the raw materials.
99.9% Pure Distilled MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane)
No Bulking Ingredients.
- Small ponies up to 300kg (13hh approx) will need 15g (1 level measure) per day for the first 10 days and then 7.5g (1/2 level measure) per day thereafter.
- Horses and Ponies up to 500kg (15.2hh approx)will need 20g (1 heaped measure) per day for the first 10 days and then 10g per day thereafter.
- Horses over 500kg (16hh+ approx) will need 30g (2 level measures) per day for the first 10 days and then 15g (1 level measure) per day thereafter.
The above levels are for guidance only and amounts can be varied to meet individual requirements. MSM is a very safe substance with the toxicity similar to that of water.
Pure Distilled MSM – maintains Good Health and Peak Fitness
- Essential for Joints, Muscles and Hooves
- Essential for good Immune system and Lung function
- Optimises Recovery following Exercise
FREE UK DELIVERY
MSM is Methylsulphonylmethane and is an organic form of bio available sulphur which is naturally present in the cells of all plants and animals. MSM is a constituent of vitamins, co-enzymes and antioxidants which are essential for good health and peak fitness.
Distillation is the process of purifying MSM that uses heat to separate pure MSM from impurities and by-products through unique boiling points. In comparison, other suppliers of MSM use a crystallization process. Distilling MSM ensures 99.9% purity, which means no contamination and is the ultimate in quality.