Welcome to Horse Supplements Direct manufacturers of Affordable High Specification Supplements
Pure Distilled MSM – maintains Good Health and Peak Fitness
- Essential for Joints, Muscles and Hooves
- Essential for good Immune system and Lung function
- Optimises Recovery following Exercise
- Key Benefits
Maintains Good Health and Peak Fitness.
Extensive research shows the following health benefits for MSM:
- Soothes muscles
- Encourages blood circulation
- Vital for healthy cells and cell rigidity
- Maintains and supports cartilage, joint flexibility and mobility
- Essential for good immune system and lung function
- Optimises natural recovery time following exercise
- Overall good health and appearance
- Promotes healthy hair and foot growth
- A great tasting powder easily mixed in with feed
Our MSM is 99.9% Pure Distilled – Human Grade Quality and easy for horses to absorb.
- Detailed Benefits
MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) is an organic form of bio available sulphur which is naturally present in the cells of all plants and animals. It is often deficient in the diet of horses as it is easily destroyed by hay making and feed production processes. The addition of MSM to the daily diet can help to maintain good health, particularly for horses in hard work or of advancing age.
MSM is a constituent of vitamins, co-enzymes and antioxidants which are essential for good health and peak fitness. At Scientific Nutritional Products, we use human food grade MSM that has been distilled for utmost purity, and is 99.9% pure.
MSM is linked to Joint Mobility, but plays a much wider role in all round health and condition. It is an essential component of connective tissue, the proteins which make up muscle, joints, skin, hair, hoof horn and keratin.
Only use Pure Distilled MSM. Distillation is the process of purifying MSM that uses heat to separate pure MSM from impurities and by-products through unique boiling points. In comparison, other suppliers of MSM use a crystallization process. In such cases however, the purity of MSM is highly dependent on the quality of the raw materials. Put simply, the purity of such MSM cannot be guaranteed and impurities can be dangerous. If it is not PURE Distilled MSM, do NOT use it.
- Formulation Table
99.9% Pure Distilled MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane)
No Bulking Ingredients.
- Feeding Guidelines
- Small ponies up to 300kg (13hh approx) will need 15g (1 level measure) per day for the first 10 days and then 7.5g (1/2 level measure) per day thereafter.
- Horses and Ponies up to 500kg (15.2hh approx)will need 20g (1 heaped measure) per day for the first 10 days and then 10g per day thereafter.
- Horses over 500kg (16hh+ approx) will need 30g (2 level measures) per day for the first 10 days and then 15g (1 level measure) per day thereafter.
The above levels are for guidance only and amounts can be varied to meet individual requirements. MSM is a very safe substance with the toxicity similar to that of water.
Need some advice?
Not sure what supplement to feed?
You can Speak to Peter, our Nutrition Expert on:
0800 032 7774