The information gathered about you on this site is gained in a statistical manner for our use only.
Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies.
Share This Page
Recent Blog Posts
- Why it is important to protect your horse's Joints
- How Canines Can Help People with Depression
- A Very Horsey Christmas
- Canine Care Over Christmas
- Managing Mud-Related Skin Conditions in Winter
- Running with your Dog in Autumn and Winter
- Clip Happy
- Why Use a Canine Joint Supplement?
- Adopting a Rescue Dog
- Caring for your equine going into Autumn